Providence is calling an CT Scan Technologist to Providence St. Peter Hospital in Olympia, WA.
We are seeking a detail-oriented CT Tech to perform radiographic procedures.
In this position you will:
- Interact with the patient and family members to support and positive experience.
- Perform diagnostic CT scans under the direction of a radiologist.
Required qualifications for this position include:
- Completion of an accredited Radiology Tech program.
- Current Radiologic Technologist Certification in Washington State.
- Current or eligible for registration with American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT).
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS) certificate for Healthcare Providers.
Preferred qualifications for this position include:
- Recent experience in acute care facility
About the hospital you will serve.
Providence St. Peter Hospital is a 390-bed, not-for-profit regional teaching hospital. Located in Olympia, WA, St. Peter offers comprehensive rehabilitation, medical, surgical and behavioral health services. We have been ranked as one of the top 100 hospitals and as one of 10 premier healthcare employers in the nation and have recently achieved the coveted Magnet®" recognition from the American Nurses Credentialing Center®. Our hospital rests on a 173-acre campus, much of which includes natural forest and preserved wetlands that maintain a healing environment for patients and staff.
We offer a full comprehensive range of benefits - see our website for details
As people of Providence, we reveal God's love for all, especially the poor and vulnerable, through our compassionate service.
Providence Health & Services is the third largest not-for-profit health system in the United States. Providence employs more than 82,000 caregivers (employees) across a five-state area; AK, WA, MT, OR, and CA. Our facilities include 34 hospitals, 600 physician clinics, senior services, supportive housing and other health and educational services. Providence is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Providence does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, disability, veteran, military status, religion, age, creed, national origin, sexual identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law.
Schedule: On Call
Job Category: Diagnostic Imaging
Req ID: 150433