Providence is calling a Senior Kronos Analyst to Providence Health & Services in Renton, WA.
We are seeking a Senior Kronos Analyst to be responsible for finding solutions to a wide range of difficult problems. Leads medium to large internal project work teams helping with developing project plans and work plans. Analyze and evaluate existing or proposed systems and devices or modifies procedures to process data and solve problems. Mentor and assist others in support of applications, projects and goals. Typically deals with users to determine appropriate requirements of complex systems.
In this position you will:
- Actively support and incorporate the mission and core values into daily activities. Treat all others with respect and demonstrate excellence, justice and compassion in daily work and relationships with others. Demonstrate an understanding of complex customer needs and business processes.
- Use in-depth information and analysis to provide management with advice and counsel on a variety of business issues. Issues are often highly technical and complex in nature.
- Define user requirements for complex systems.
- Perform highly complex qualitative and/or quantitative analyses.
- Lead project teams as needed.
- Identify and create standards and processes to support the application management.
- Manage upgrade testing.
- Develop, facilitate and report test plans for application patches, upgrades and infrastructure configuration changes.
- Assist others in gathering, assessing and troubleshooting of application issue root causes.
- Work with Integration Team to develop processes and procedures designed to improve and maximize support and interaction between analysts and Integration Team.
- Demonstrate service excellence and positive interpersonal relationships in dealing with others, including patients/families/members, employees, managers, medical staff, volunteers, and community members, so that productivity and positive relations are maximized.
Required qualifications for this position include:
- Bachelors (BA or BS) degree or equivalent blend of education and experience.
- 3-5 years functional experience.
- Skilled development of multifaceted testing plans and processes for complex systems.
- Proficient in Microsoft office products.
Preferred qualifications for this position include:
- 3 or more years Kronos experience.
- Skilled trainer of technical teams including analysts, command support center staff and service desk staff on trouble shooting processes, monitoring and triage.
About the department you will serve .
Providence Strategic and Management Services provides a variety of functional and system support services for all eight regions of Providence Health & Services from Alaska to California. We are focused on supporting our Mission by delivering a robust foundation of services and sharing of specialized expertise.
We offer a full comprehensive range of benefits - see our website for details
As people of Providence, we reveal God's love for all, especially the poor and vulnerable, through our compassionate service.
Providence Health & Services is the third largest not-for-profit health system in the United States. Providence employs more than 82,000 caregivers (employees) across a five-state area; AK, WA, MT, OR, and CA. Our facilities include 34 hospitals, 600 physician clinics, senior services, supportive housing and other health and educational services. Providence is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Providence does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, disability, veteran, military status, religion, age, creed, national origin, sexual identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law.
Job Category: Finance & Accounting
Req ID: 148839