Providence is calling a Janitor (Heritage House, Night Shift, 0.4 FTE) to Providence ElderPlace in Seattle, Washington. We are a community of caregivers delivering every day on our Mission to provide compassionate care that is accessible for all – especially those who are poor and vulnerable.
*Shift: Fridayand Saturday 11pm-7:30am
In this position you will:
- Respond to resident and staff requests posted in maintenance log.
- Report unsafe conditions in resident apartments and/or building/facility to supervisor.
- Assist in maintaining preventative maintenance schedules.
- Assist with routine maintenance and repair of building, equipment and improvements, also assist with repair and moving of furnishings and fixtures.
- Maintain and/or oversee repair of facility equipment; ensure equipment is functioning properly and staff are trained appropriately in use of equipment.
Required qualifications for this position include:
- High School graduate or General Equivalency Degree (GED) equivalent
Preferred qualifications for this position include:
- Familiarity with janitorial and minor repair techniques, electrical, security, heating and cooling systems
About the ministry you will serve.
Providence Heritage House at the Market provides assisted living in the heart of the Pike Place Market in downtown Seattle, Washington. Heritage House offers private apartments, nursing services and a rich quality of life to seniors in a vibrant urban environment.
We offer a full comprehensive range of benefits - see our website for details
As people of Providence, we reveal God's love for all, especially the poor and vulnerable, through our compassionate service.
Providence Health & Services is the third largest not-for-profit health system in the United States. Providence employs more than 82,000 caregivers (employees) across a five-state area; AK, WA, MT, OR, and CA. Our facilities include 34 hospitals, 600 physician clinics, senior services, supportive housing and other health and educational services. Providence is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Providence does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, disability, veteran, military status, religion, age, creed, national origin, sexual identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law.
Job Category: Environmental Services/Housekeeping
Req ID: 146211