Food Service Worker. Per-Diem. Rotating shifts. FUH
MetroWest Framingham Union Hospital
Location: Town of Framingham, Massachusetts
Internal Number: 2105033628
MetroWest Medical Center is the largest community health care system between Worcester and Boston. MetroWest Medical Center is committed to providing high quality, comprehensive care, at a location close to home. The 307-bed regional healthcare system includes Framingham Union Hospital, Leonard Morse Hospital in Natick and the MetroWest Wellness Center. MetroWest Medical Center has been named to the 2019 Americaâ��s 100 Best Hospitals List by Healthgrades.
Working under supervision of the Food Service Supervisor.
1. Prepares food for cafeteria and/or patient services and other areas as assigned.
2. Follows standardized recipes.
3. Works as a grill cook in cafeteria if needed.
4. Preps food for production as assigned.
5. Prepares salads and desserts according to standardized recipes.
6. Demonstrates proficiency in the operation of all equipment used in the kitchen.
7. Checks temperature of prepared foods at various times during the day.
8. Assures the timely delivery of food.
9. Checks patient trays-temperature and content.
Onboarding Process: Please be advised that candidates must successfully complete a background check and pre-employment health screening which includes a drug screen.
Required: High School Graduate or equivalent
1. Ability to follow routine written and verbal instructions.
2. Up to two months of onâ��the-job training or experience.
Job: Food Service/Preparation/Dietary
Primary Location: Framingham, Massachusetts
Facility: MetroWest Framingham Union Hospital
Job Type: PT2Y
Shift Type: Rotate
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicantâ��s or employeeâ��s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.
Tenet Healthcare Corporation (NYSE: THC) is a diversified healthcare services company headquartered in Dallas with 112,000 employees. Through an expansive care network that includes United Surgical Partners International, we operate 65 hospitals and approximately 510 other healthcare facilities, including surgical hospitals, ambulatory surgery centers, urgent care and imaging centers and other care sites and clinics. We also operate Conifer Health Solutions, which provides revenue cycle management and value-based care services to hospitals, health systems, physician practices, employers and other clients. Across the Tenet enterprise, we are united by our mission to deliver quality, compassionate care in the communities we serve.