Nursing Clinical Ladder Program & Career Development
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
· Vibrant downtown area with award winning establishments
· Family friendly with many parks and recreations
· Driving distance to Gainesville, St. Augustine, Orlando, Tampa, Sarasota
· Part of the community since 1898, providing healthcare to Marion County for over 120 years
· AdventHealth Hospital Ocala offers a broad spectrum of services, with programs that are nationally recognized and accredited
· Spectacular springs throughout the county
The role you’ll contribute: Identifies the educational needs of associates, creates, coordinates and conducts educational offerings to meet these needs. Formulates educational strategies that contribute to or support the direct provision of quality patient care. Ensures compliance with Local, State, and Federal educational requirements, while maintaining valid and complete educational records.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
· Maintains instructor certification as appropriate for BLS, ACLS and PALS
· Demonstrates ability to create and conduct educational offerings using different modalities that incorporate adult learning principles.
· Supports educational needs of inpatient departments
· Preforms regulatory tracers and makes appropriate recommendations, Serves as an active member of the Care Enhancement Team
· Communicates effectively and provides educational support through active participation in council/committee activities. Attends designated meetings, Assists development teams to create deliverables.
· Performs activities and maintains files/records that comply with all local, state, and Federal regulatory requirements: American Heart Association, FL Department of Health, C.E. Broker, The Joint Commission, The Agency for Health Care Administration, APEX Impulse / Hemispheres, E.C.C.O.
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed:
A bachelor’s degree in nursing.
Effective working knowledge of Healthcare Informatics, Power-point, Excel, and Microsoft Word is required.
At AdventHealth, Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ is our mission. It calls us to be His hands and feet in helping people feel whole. Our story is one of hope — one that strives to heal and restore the body, mind and spirit. Our more than 80,000 skilled and compassionate caregivers in hospitals, physician practices, outpatient clinics, urgent care centers, skilled nursing facilities, home health agencies and hospice centers are committed to providing individualized, wholistic care.