Atlantic Health System is seeking a full-time Nursing Assistant for Deskovick 2- Pulmonary Infectious Disease Unit at Morristown Medical Center to work from 11 PM to 7 AM, including every other weekend.
- Supporting nursing personnel in providing direct patient care
- Assisting patients with daily activities
- Measuring and recording vital signs
- Administering basic treatments
- Helping to ensure a safe care environment
- Continuous rounding throughout shift to ensure patient and family needs are met
- Ensuring patients and families have a positive patient experience by exhibiting PRIDE behaviors, rounding, collaboration, teamwork and a positive attitude
- Good communication skills
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment and have positive customer service skills
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- BLS preferred
- 1-2 years acute care experience preferred
Atlantic Health System aims to deliver the highest quality, safety and care combined with the best experience for our patients and their families. We are confident that you will find success within Atlantic Health System, which has been named for the 14th year in a row to Fortune's 'Top 100 Best U.S. Companies to Work For' list. We believe you will find that our culture of collaboration and care exemplifies the value we place on our patients, their families, and our employees.
Atlantic Health System, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and federal contractor or subcontractor and, therefore, abides by applicable laws to protect applicants and employees from discrimination in hiring, promotion, discharge, pay, fringe benefits, job training, classification, referral, and other aspects of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, sexual or affectional orientation, national origin or nationality, citizenship status, disability, age, genetics, protected veteran status, ancestry, marital status.
Please See Above