Clemson, South Carolina
Menands, New York
NYC/Pleasantville, New York
Ann Arbor, Michigan
Santa Barbara, California
Bristol, Rhode Island
New York, New York
As a Culinary Assistant you will have:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Food Handler's permit if required by state law.
- One year experience in quantity food preparation setting (i.e. restaurant, hospital, nursing center, hotel, etc.)
- Full understanding of therapeutic diets, preferred.
- Hours are 7:00am - 3:30pm
- Includes weekend hours as needed Saturday and Sunday.