Clemson, South Carolina
Menands, New York
NYC/Pleasantville, New York
Ann Arbor, Michigan
Santa Barbara, California
Bristol, Rhode Island
New York, New York
As a Medical Director you will have:
- Doctor of medicine or osteopathy, duly licensed and registered to practice medicine or surgery, and is in good standing under the laws of the state.
- Certified and maintains all board certifications in his or her specialty areas by a nationally recognized board.
- Demonstrates appropriate experience or training to provide rehabilitation services through one of the following:
- A formal residency in PMR
- A fellowship in rehabilitation for a minimum of one year
- Has completed a one year hospital internship with a minimum of two years' of training or experience as a collaborative team member in the medical management of inpatients requiring rehabilitation services
As a Medical Director your services and responsibilities are:
- Physician shall provide services 20 hours per week on an acute rehabilitation unit or 32 or more hours in an acute rehabilitation hospital.