Charlotte, North Carolina
Clemson, South Carolina
- Bachelor's Degree in Business.
- Experience in working collaboratively across departments or organizations.
- Knowledge of the intermediate features of calendaring and e-mail, word processing, spreadsheet, presentation, Internet browsers (Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Internet Explorer preferred).
- Excellent performance in present and past positions.
- Adheres to dress code, appearance is neat and clean and wears appropriate identification while on duty
- Completes annual health, safety, and education requirements. Maintains professional growth and development.
- Maintains confidentiality of all patient and/or employee information to assure patient and/or employee rights are protected.
- Reports to work on time as scheduled; adheres to policies regarding notification of absence.
- Attends all mandatory in-services and staff meetings.
- Represents the organization in a positive and professional manner.
- Complies with all organizational policies regarding ethical business practices.
- Communicates the mission, ethics, and goals of the hospital, as well as the focus statement of the department.
- Maintains current licensure/certification for position, if applicable.
- Consistently demonstrates customer service skills to patients, physicians, visitors, employees, and any other individuals with whom they may come in contact.
- Consistently follows departmental and hospital Health, Safety, Security, Hazardous Materials policies and procedures.
- HIPAA: Conduct job responsibilities in accordance with HIPAA privacy laws, follow hospital policy in provision of patient confidentiality. Able to identify patient confidentiality issues and reports to proper hospital personnel immediately.
- Compliance: Conducts job responsibilities in accordance with standards set forth in Kindred's Code of Conduct, Kindred policy and procedures, applicable federal and state laws, and applicable standards.
- Able to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing.
- Additional languages preferred.
- Basic computer knowledge.
- Knowledge of basic equipment.
- Appropriate telephone communication skills.
Physical and Safety Requirements:
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate with all constituents (employees, patients, peers, and other healthcare team members) as needed.
- Subject to frequent interruptions. Willingness to work beyond normal working hours when necessary and in other positions temporarily, when necessary.
- Must be able to stand, bend, lift and move intermittently throughout day.
- Must be able to cope with the mental and emotional stress of the position.
- Must possess sight/hearing senses, or use prosthetics that will enable these senses to function adequately, so that the requirements of this position can be fully met.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the position.