Lebanon/Hanover, New Hampshire
New York City, New York
As Medical Director:
- You must hold a Doctor of medicine or osteopathy, be duly licensed and registered to practice medicine or surgery, and be in good standing under the laws of the state.
- You must be board certified and maintain all board certifications in your specialty areas by a nationally recognized board.
- You must demonstrate appropriate experience or training to provide rehabilitation services by meeting one of the following three requirements:
- Has completed a one year hospital internship with a minimum of two years' of training or experience as a collaborative team member in the medical management of inpatients requiring rehabilitation services
- A formal residency in PMR
- A fellowship in rehabilitation for a minimum of one year
As a Medical Director your services and responsibilities are:
- Physician shall provide services a minimum of 20 hours per week on an acute rehabilitation unit.