Graduate of an accredited program required:
- RN, BSN preferred
- Master of Social Work with licensure as required by state regulations;
- Bachelor of Social Work with licensure as required by state regulations
- Healthcare professional licensure required as Registered Nurse or Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) or Licensed Social Worker (LSW) if required by state regulations.
- Certification in Case Management preferred.
- Two years of experience in healthcare setting preferred.
- Prefer prior experience in case management, utilization review, or discharge planning.
- Knowledge of government and non-government payor practices, regulations, standards and reimbursement.
- Knowledge of Medicare benefits and insurance processes and contracts.
- Knowledge of accreditation standards and compliance requirements.