DescriptionAs the Clinical Laboratory Scientist, you will perform a wide variety of technical procedures at the Santa Monica Lab. Primary responsibilities include performing tests in routine chemistry, hematology, urinalysis, infectious diseases analysis, peripheral blood and body fluid cell morphology, routine coagulation and Blood Banking.
Salary Range: $51.76 - $68.97/hour
QualificationsWe’re seeking a detail-oriented, self-motivated team player with:
• A current California Clinical Laboratory Scientist License
• Bachelor’s degree
• Ability to perform testing in high volume chemistry/hematology
• Working knowledge of lab safety and test methodologies used in chemistry, hematology, urinalysis, infectious disease testing
• Ability to perform repetitive tasks (i.e. computer data entry and pipetting)
• Excellent communication skills
• Two years recent experience performing testing in a high volume testing lab, preferred
At UCLA Health, you can help heal humankind, one patient at a time by improving health, alleviating suffering and delivering acts of kindness. As you do, you’ll achieve great things in your life and your career. We’re a world-class health organization with four hospitals consistently recognized among the nation’s very best as well as an internationally-renowned medical school, primary and specialty care clinics and much more. Within our dynamic, innovative and growing organization, you’ll find exceptional opportunities to make the most of your abilities in a supportive, empowering and inclusive environment. If you embrace our values of Integrity, Compassion, Respect, Teamwork, Excellence and Discovery we invite you to see all you can accomplish at UCLA Health.