General Pulmonologist - Sanford Specialty Clinic, Sanford, NC
Location: Sandford, North Carolina
Type: Full Time
Preferred Education: MD/DO
Hospital, Public and Private
Internal Number: 6533
Become part of an inclusive organization with over 30,000 diverse employees, whose mission is to improve the health and well-being of the unique communities we serve.
Seeking a great opportunity with an incredible organization then look no further…. Just minutes from Raleigh, NC!
UNC Specialty Care at Sanford in Sanford, NC is a community-based, multispecialty practice. We are committed to providing quality and cost-effective medical care to a diverse population of patients with chronic medical conditions and special needs is seeking to add a General Pulmonologist to the team.
• Managing the care of chronic respiratory diseases, such as asthma, emphysema, tuberculosis, lung cancers and many other disorders
• Coach patients on management of their illness, by making lifestyle change
• Chronic lung disease treatment (COPD, asthma)
• Consultation services for patients in the hospital for all pulmonary services and sleep issues – not required
• Narcolepsy treatment
• Pneumonia vaccines and influenza vaccinations
• Pulmonary function tests
• Respiratory illnesses
• Sleep apnea evaluation and treatment
• Ventilator management
• Critical care management – preferred not required
Qualifications and Required Skills
• Graduated from an accredited Doctor of Medicine or Doctor of Osteopathy school
• General Pulmonologist experience or training required
• Board Certified or Board Eligible
• EMR: EPIC proficient preferred
• Competitive Salary plus incentives
• Generous benefit plan including CME Allowance, Health & Life Insurance, Retirement
For more information or to apply contact Sheila Barnes, Physician Recruiter at 919-622-6220 or Sheila.Barnes@unchealth.unc.edu.